Through the EmpowerED Network students will:
- Have the opportunity to build community with their peers across the state
- Elevate the education and social justice issues they care about the most via monthly newsletters, monthly meetings, and other communications
- Attend monthly meetings focused on specific topic(s), speaker(s), and training sessions
- Have access and exposure to special guest speakers, experts, and events
- Have additional opportunities to build community ouatside of monthly meetings
- The movement to elevate student voice and collective action relies on students taking charge and leading the way! The saying “nothing for us, without us” applies here. The EmpowerED Network will be spearheaded by a small group of students across the state that are willing and ready to take on the responsibility and guide this network of student leaders and advocates.